Can you afford to be sued?
Americans are, more and more with each passing day, spending valuable time and money in court, because they are being sued. Lawsuits no longer affect just the rich. Anyone with income or assets may be targeted in a lawsuit.
The Peninsula Insurance Company cares about you, and wants your future to be suit-free. However, since we do not live in a perfect world, there are some things you can do to help you have a more secure future.
If you purchase our Personal Umbrella policy, it will provide you the extra protection you will need should you become involved in one of those million dollar judgments our courts are now awarding.
What is personal umbrella coverage?
Personal Umbrella coverage is extra liability insurance purchased to pick up where your automobile, homeowners, manufactured home, and boat policies end. Under normal circumstances, your coverage on these policies will protect you, but should damages exceed your coverages, and you are sued, you could experience a financial disaster.
What does personal umbrella coverage offer?
For a modest amount, your Personal Umbrella policy will protect you against losses not covered by your basic coverage plans such as invasion of privacy, false arrest, libel, slander and wrongful entry or eviction.
Personal Umbrella policies also provide, up to your selected limits:
- $1,000,000 coverage for Bodily Injury, Personal Injury or Property Damage you are legally responsible for including that arising out of the use of owned and nonowned watercraft. (Higher limits than $1,000,000 are available.)
- Coverage Worldwide.
- Pays your legal defense expenses should you be sued for damages consisting of Bodily Injury, Personal Injury or Property Damage caused by an event that applies to your policy.
- All relatives residing in your household are protected.
- In addition to the limit of liability, we pay expenses for a claim or suit we are bound to defend, as well as premiums on required bonds.
- Loss of Earnings due to hearings or trials that we request you to attend is covered for up to $100 a day.
Don't wait until it's too late!
- Call your agent today and ask about Peninsula Insurance Company's Personal Umbrella Liability Coverage.
- Your financial future may depend on it!
Your independent agent
The Peninsula Insurance Companies work through the Independent Agency System. The agents we select to represent Peninsula are among the most professionally trained personnel in the industry.
Rated "A" EXCELLENT By A.M. Best
The Peninsula Insurance Companies take pride in our belief that through the hard work, and dedication of our employees, and our teamwork approach in working with our valued agency force; we will provide our customers with quality insurance products that are among the most affordable, and comprehensive coverages available in today's marketplace. We believe that it is most important to provide prompt, and courteous service to our policyholders, and to assure fair, and responsible claims service to all interested parties.
NOTE: This information is not an insurance contract. It is only an outline of the Personal Umbrella coverage at The Peninsula Insurance Company. Your policy is the contract, and it will specify your coverages in depth.